The 10 Bloggers I Nominate for the Mysterious Blogger Award
Thanks, Ashwini for nominating me for the Mysterious Blogger Award! A passionate feminist blogger who uses standup comedy to convey her point in a light manner, Ashwini’s blog is a must read.
Okoto Engima came up with the idea for this award, to promote unknown blogs. It’s a great idea!
Here are the rules-
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
So here are 3 things about myself-
- I enjoy writing poetry- wrote my first poem when I was ten.
- I love nature, especially trees. I once gave my teacher a stalk of leaves instead of flowers when I was a kid!
- I have a good sense of humour.
Answers to Ashwini’s questions-
- What is the one super-power you wish you could have and what would you do with it?
I’d like to make bad guys wither with sarcasm- would zap politicians who irritate me!
- Describe a perfect day and the one thing that could spoil it in a jiffy.
A day at the beach! Rain.
- What is the one genre of writing you wish you could write but know you can’t?
A novel. But I hope to try.
- Describe the place you currently sit at to write every day and the place you wish you could sit at to write every day?
I sit at a desk but I wish I could write outdoors, with a view of the mountains.
- Weird question – What is the best way to dig your nose?
Here are the bloggers I nominate-
Here’s what I’d ask you bloggers-
- What’s your passion and why?
- What do you like best about writing?
- What’s been your biggest life change and why?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- Do you indulge in phubbing? Why or why not?
Looking forward to your answers, fellow bloggers. Here’s one of my best posts, a poem on Phoolan Devi, the Bandit Queen.